Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog # 22 - Gilmore Girls, Season 7, Episode 22

Okay so I skipped from season two all the way to season seven, but since this is my last required blog, I thought “hey, why not show how this show came to an end”. Alright, so this clips starts off in Rory’s room. Lorelai and Rory are discussing if it was a possibility that Luke a Lorelai get back together, she says that they probably won’t. Then the clip flashes to the good-by party that the town had thrown for Rory, the party was organized by Luke. Rory has grown up in Stars Hollow, so the entire town has grown to love her. So towards the end of the bug extravaganza, Sookie is telling Lorelai about Luke having the idea for the party. So Lorelai and Luke have a little chat and then they kiss and BAM the episode, season and show has come to an end. Personally I don’t mind the ending, I think it didn’t leave any questions unanswered, which is good. Some people can argue that it is a terrible ending, also it is rumoured that there might be a Gilmore girls movie to end the season “right”. So yea, I really like how Luke and Lorelai get back together in the end because I think that Luke is the best match out of all the boyfriends that Lorelai has had.


No comments:

Post a Comment